Community forum of L2WingsReborn LineageII private server.


    IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Share
    avatar
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

    Posts : 357
    Age : 27
    Location : Lithuania

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Fired on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 pm

    i'm already thinking about joining another server. And if i will i won't come back here.
    avatar
    Sharaman
    Community Owner
    Community Owner

    Posts : 106
    Location : Aden-Giran

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Sharaman on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:04 pm

    Haplo wrote:
    Fired wrote:
    Haplo wrote:
    Fired wrote:
    Haplo wrote:
    Daemonic wrote:im always serious:

    http://ale3x.hyves.nl/album/62359862/UnrealEditor2004/_hboEZad/fotos/1273575997/0/bgru/#media=5.1273575884.UALr&__state__=20

    Haha, nice.


    Haha how about server.. ? Sleep

    Ask shakur, I can't do more in the server. All left is up to shakur Razz

    Even if I ask he he would said "give me a couple more days" or something in Spanglish because we all know that his Eng skills is not so good Very Happy

    He says the same to me, so... wait xD

    I think next week. It is the week Wink


    ___________________
    Arrow sharaman@l2wings.com

    avatar
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

    Posts : 357
    Age : 27
    Location : Lithuania

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Fired on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:51 pm

    I think it might be too late Razz
    avatar
    Halin
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 617
    Age : 28
    Location : Beast Farm

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Halin on Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:04 pm

    Fired wrote:I think it might be too late Razz

    It's almost finished now Very Happy


    ___________________
    To contact:
    * halin@l2wings.com *


    NO ingame whisps. Petitions for urgent problems. Use the forum or the mail above.

    Click on the image to see our facebook
    _________________
    avatar
    Halin
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 617
    Age : 28
    Location : Beast Farm

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Halin on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:07 am

    Start downloading Epilogue client Wink


    ___________________
    To contact:
    * halin@l2wings.com *


    NO ingame whisps. Petitions for urgent problems. Use the forum or the mail above.

    Click on the image to see our facebook
    _________________

    ArchangelxD
    Bandit
    Bandit

    Posts : 25

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by ArchangelxD on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:40 am

    con el freya no podemos jugar? :S!
    avatar
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

    Posts : 357
    Age : 27
    Location : Lithuania

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Fired on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:01 am

    Haplo wrote:Start downloading Epilogue client Wink


    I already have it. I downloaded at the same time as you told us about new server Very Happy
    avatar
    Linkey
    Developer
    Developer

    Posts : 51
    Location : Atreia

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Linkey on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:10 am

    ArchangelxD wrote:con el freya no podemos jugar? :S!

    Si no me equivoco, sí que se puede jugar con el cliente de Freya.


    ___________________
    Linkey
    L2Wings-Reborn Community Developer
    ----------------------------------------------------|
    avatar
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

    Posts : 357
    Age : 27
    Location : Lithuania

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Fired on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:36 am

    Hello new Admin Very Happy pirat
    avatar
    Halin
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 617
    Age : 28
    Location : Beast Farm

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Halin on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:39 pm

    Fired wrote:
    Haplo wrote:Start downloading Epilogue client Wink


    I already have it. I downloaded at the same time as you told us about new server Very Happy

    Very Happy

    We hope everything will be finished by tomorrow Wink


    ___________________
    To contact:
    * halin@l2wings.com *


    NO ingame whisps. Petitions for urgent problems. Use the forum or the mail above.

    Click on the image to see our facebook
    _________________
    avatar
    Daemonic
    King
    King

    Posts : 702
    Age : 25
    Location : Netherland

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Daemonic on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:59 pm

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! mij almost 1k post count T_T
    avatar
    Halin
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 617
    Age : 28
    Location : Beast Farm

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Halin on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:11 pm

    Daemonic wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! mij almost 1k post count T_T

    Sorry, my fault. I lost mine too :S


    ___________________
    To contact:
    * halin@l2wings.com *


    NO ingame whisps. Petitions for urgent problems. Use the forum or the mail above.

    Click on the image to see our facebook
    _________________
    avatar
    Daemonic
    King
    King

    Posts : 702
    Age : 25
    Location : Netherland

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Daemonic on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:41 pm

    i had more the nyou, so that's no problem >.<

    Stefanos
    Bandit
    Bandit

    Posts : 31
    Age : 27
    Location : Greece

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Stefanos on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:18 pm

    wtf damn spammer.. now im not sure if i want to begin here.. and even if i did what char to make xD Very Happy
    avatar
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

    Posts : 357
    Age : 27
    Location : Lithuania

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Fired on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:55 pm

    Daemonic wrote:i had more the nyou, so that's no problem >.<

    Yo dumbass. Even I have more post than you now Very Happy pirat
    avatar
    Daemonic
    King
    King

    Posts : 702
    Age : 25
    Location : Netherland

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Daemonic on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 pm

    fck you, i also have 19 now, u fake poster xD
    avatar
    Halin
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 617
    Age : 28
    Location : Beast Farm

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Halin on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:29 pm

    I win (as always Wink)


    ___________________
    To contact:
    * halin@l2wings.com *


    NO ingame whisps. Petitions for urgent problems. Use the forum or the mail above.

    Click on the image to see our facebook
    _________________
    avatar
    Daemonic
    King
    King

    Posts : 702
    Age : 25
    Location : Netherland

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Daemonic on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:06 am

    lol, before the whipe i had 900+ posts, you didn't even had 800.
    i also have reputation 8, you only a mere 3 xD
    i win both times
    avatar
    Halin
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 617
    Age : 28
    Location : Beast Farm

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Halin on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:14 am

    Daemonic wrote:lol, before the whipe i had 900+ posts, you didn't even had 800.
    i also have reputation 8, you only a mere 3 xD
    i win both times

    I had 2 accounts. I had a lot of posts in my Halin account Razz


    ___________________
    To contact:
    * halin@l2wings.com *


    NO ingame whisps. Petitions for urgent problems. Use the forum or the mail above.

    Click on the image to see our facebook
    _________________
    avatar
    ss42ss
    Slave
    Slave

    Posts : 6
    Age : 25
    Location : Field Of Wispers

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by ss42ss on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:10 am

    guys from where we can download gracia epilogue client?
    avatar
    Daemonic
    King
    King

    Posts : 702
    Age : 25
    Location : Netherland

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Daemonic on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:13 am

    ss42ss wrote:guys from where we can download gracia epilogue client?

    ha, i win, coz i post first!

    you can just download epilogue by torrent (i downloaded it @ isohunt.com)
    and where u can else download it, no clue.
    mediafire / rapidshare ? dunno
    avatar
    Halin
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 617
    Age : 28
    Location : Beast Farm

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Halin on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:46 am

    Megaupload (use jdownloader):
    Spoiler:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H2XSUHUY
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KKQ1I4TE
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QI0LG652
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=04J4N3YN
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K83GFPX0
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SA48Y0MK
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7D7QW643
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PPFRCAJE
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1FRT86MO
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X6GJ9END
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZZRDJSG2
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9XNB0PE3
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DR9BA6Z2
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XWQKGJOS
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G8TJ50QV
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PJHUKJ5G
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LL2EEP72
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=85PYG54U
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TMUWDTZG
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SM1KGZF5
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8217ESN4
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KRSHWYMT
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NZKKSFZ2
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PIOPJ622
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=90ANCJBG
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YP9BAQVV
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=018DIW9O
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MMRNACGR
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UZ65UY4H
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JPXD8UTG
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7YOVLML0
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U0FPAKRU
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WFCV22QX
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0CVQRVVJ
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7RKSVRYF
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AVIQ5PE9
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N5FF0VJL
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7W5KML3F
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IE6XRBOI
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QB962GP0
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BYUMHRMH
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V5AJJ9OD
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2SGN5SI9
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AOMQ8V0X
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=15YR03MD
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XRZDPCJW
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7YAURWLH
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4Z9G8JIF
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=64Q2GCC0
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KNXJJGAL
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S63HIDFV
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SSLWGHP5

    Spoiler:
    Pass: Uploader By Hunterx3

    1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7PL7MZXD
    2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UMSCZ0FM
    3 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LRNLVZHD
    4 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G18QJD7H
    5 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IEKPV5BS
    6 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1U0W2DTK
    7 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C4LA6C81
    8 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=16OKRC1I
    9 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0810VNWU
    10 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y0O4JW2K
    11 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ORJF1HX
    12 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=00LSBI1U
    13 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0938KQ5X
    14 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7H9295AN
    15 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M47HHJC8
    16 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ECSXKOID
    17 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2SPVE283
    18 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2MZJ0CJE
    19 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OGNME3U6
    20 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=35LK6XMW
    21 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R6IBFYYS
    22 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4KGO8B5G
    23 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O89RNE22
    24 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9I7D4GDM
    25 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PXQMS57D
    26 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X286WPE4
    27 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BAQPI2TL

    4.85 GB


    ___________________
    To contact:
    * halin@l2wings.com *


    NO ingame whisps. Petitions for urgent problems. Use the forum or the mail above.

    Click on the image to see our facebook
    _________________

    Stefanos
    Bandit
    Bandit

    Posts : 31
    Age : 27
    Location : Greece

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Stefanos on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:25 pm

    what is that? :S
    avatar
    Halin
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 617
    Age : 28
    Location : Beast Farm

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Halin on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:22 pm

    Stefanos wrote:what is that? :S

    The client


    ___________________
    To contact:
    * halin@l2wings.com *


    NO ingame whisps. Petitions for urgent problems. Use the forum or the mail above.

    Click on the image to see our facebook
    _________________
    avatar
    ss42ss
    Slave
    Slave

    Posts : 6
    Age : 25
    Location : Field Of Wispers

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by ss42ss on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:03 pm

    Halin wrote:Megaupload (use jdownloader):
    Spoiler:

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H2XSUHUY
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KKQ1I4TE
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QI0LG652
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=04J4N3YN
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K83GFPX0
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SA48Y0MK
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7D7QW643
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PPFRCAJE
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1FRT86MO
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X6GJ9END
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZZRDJSG2
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9XNB0PE3
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DR9BA6Z2
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XWQKGJOS
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G8TJ50QV
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PJHUKJ5G
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LL2EEP72
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=85PYG54U
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TMUWDTZG
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SM1KGZF5
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8217ESN4
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KRSHWYMT
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NZKKSFZ2
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PIOPJ622
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=90ANCJBG
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YP9BAQVV
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=018DIW9O
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MMRNACGR
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UZ65UY4H
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JPXD8UTG
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7YOVLML0
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U0FPAKRU
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WFCV22QX
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0CVQRVVJ
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7RKSVRYF
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AVIQ5PE9
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N5FF0VJL
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7W5KML3F
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IE6XRBOI
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QB962GP0
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BYUMHRMH
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V5AJJ9OD
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2SGN5SI9
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AOMQ8V0X
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=15YR03MD
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XRZDPCJW
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7YAURWLH
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4Z9G8JIF
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=64Q2GCC0
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KNXJJGAL
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S63HIDFV
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SSLWGHP5

    Spoiler:
    Pass: Uploader By Hunterx3

    1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7PL7MZXD
    2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UMSCZ0FM
    3 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LRNLVZHD
    4 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G18QJD7H
    5 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IEKPV5BS
    6 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1U0W2DTK
    7 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C4LA6C81
    8 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=16OKRC1I
    9 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0810VNWU
    10 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y0O4JW2K
    11 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7ORJF1HX
    12 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=00LSBI1U
    13 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0938KQ5X
    14 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7H9295AN
    15 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M47HHJC8
    16 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ECSXKOID
    17 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2SPVE283
    18 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2MZJ0CJE
    19 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OGNME3U6
    20 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=35LK6XMW
    21 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R6IBFYYS
    22 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4KGO8B5G
    23 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O89RNE22
    24 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9I7D4GDM
    25 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PXQMS57D
    26 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X286WPE4
    27 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BAQPI2TL

    4.85 GB



    ty halin

    Sponsored content

    Re: IMPORTANT INFO!!! L2Wings COMMUNITY // COMUNIDAD DE L2Wings

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:21 am