Community forum of L2WingsReborn LineageII private server.

after 2 weeks on server a lot of famr and pvp

Toxic
    Bandit
    Bandit

after 2 weeks on server a lot of famr and pvp

Post by Toxic on Tue May 31, 2011 6:37 pm

Well After So much farm and pvp I can say some thinks about it. First of all mages and archers are the only chars who dominate the server. DO NOT CREAT DAGGER TANKS TITAN TYRANT for any reason. Cause dagger skills dont do dmg most of em skills tanks are useless i dont know exactly why but they cant do many here (propably cuz no return dmg buffs) Titans as usually too slow for everythink. Also Dagger and Fist pvp weapons dont work at all. Plus a lot of botting on server but you know w/e. Anyway I think my post become usefull for new members who want to join here and will not create fail chars especially like daggers.At the end many of you will comment my post or troll it , but I dont care... I love you all guys. Have fun. And you Halin need to spend some more time for your server. Kisses to everyone. cheers
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Re: after 2 weeks on server a lot of famr and pvp

Post by Fired on Tue May 31, 2011 7:03 pm

is morfi your friend Very Happy? or clan mate :DD?
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic on Tue May 31, 2011 7:46 pm

i agree that daggers ain't good on the server, they used to be OP @ freya.
    increasing succesrate (and maybe power) to some dmg skills would be good.

also tanks are weaker yes, escpecially coz there is no combat aura (freya skills) and coz of reflect buff removed, i hit a tank more then i did on freya (but i believe that is coz of less resists).

even tho we all complained about reflect, bringing back chant of revenge to 20 minutes would be good.
    that way duelists and GK's have a bit more chance (tho bringing back ripostance would make them OP, considering the dmg they already can deal).

archers dominate coz of the simple reason "run", but no complaints about that, in my eyes every1 runs when they almost die (coz i always end up chasing mages/fighters when i start to win pvp).

mages are the strongest here yes, but i see no reason to nerf them.

another suggestion i could give, is make weapons unequip when mounting a pet.
    meaning people won't chase you on ferrari's while still able to deal dmg with normal hits,
    and maybe it's possible it will disable the fact u can ride mounts @ ctf.

about gm/admin not putting a lot of time in the server, is because they are having exams and are studying for it Wink so that is just a matter of being patient.
    as well as sharaman and halin are having exams right now.

zendar
    Captain
    Captain

Post by zendar on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:33 am

well you could do one post with morfi cause i know who is he

1) tyrants and titans are very good classes here if you make one you will see and they aren't slow if you know what to do
    2)arhcer just DOMINATE as you say cause of the run
    3)mages are good if your in a pt but mage vs fighter like tank or tyrant and titan , i think fighter wins mage easily Wink
    4)the only class that needs fix is adventurer 0% chance of skill work :/

offtopic: plus if you are going to insult me and terror again like ingame do it but please do it because you want not because you think its good....
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:07 am

if that ps was towards me, i gonna lol you.
    i don't insult people and terror was calling me bugged and kid all the time coz he lost vs me in pvp Wink
    ---
    tyrants aren't really that fast if you ask me, but they have enough long distance attacks (3) to kill some1.
    and titans are indeed fast, like omg O_o
    and if the only problems with daggers is failing skills, i would also give my support in raising their succesrate of skills.

zendar
    Captain
    Captain

Post by zendar on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:52 am

the ps wasnt for you daemon xDDD but its okay i know that you play for having fun Wink

btw if you mean that my titans and terror have very much speed is cause of cov+15 if you want to see me with +0 u will see im the slowest player xD
    tyranta have long range attacks thats kinda s... rocky (tyrant) hit me with these fireballs or whatever only from distance and win me :/
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired on Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:26 am

Daemonic wrote:if that ps was towards me, i gonna lol you.
    i don't insult people and terror was calling me bugged and kid all the time coz he lost vs me in pvp Wink
    ---
    tyrants aren't really that fast if you ask me, but they have enough long distance attacks (3) to kill some1.
    and titans are indeed fast, like omg O_o
    and if the only problems with daggers is failing skills, i would also give my support in raising their succesrate of skills.

Not only succes rate. Imo deadly blow, critical blow, lethal strike the power should be increased as the same with success rate.
    Daemonic
    King
    King

Post by Daemonic on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:32 pm

i have cov +13 Razz
    224 speed on swordmuse ^^

but i think first raising succesrate only and then checking how things go.
    if it still is crap, u could increase power.

just to prevent OPness of skills.
    (just like when on old wings skills got nerfed by not only power, and also reuse time, which killed the skill.)
    Fired
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Fired on Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Well while on normal critical u do 1,1k dmg and on skill its only 900 there is no doubt that the power should be increased.
    Halin

Post by Halin on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:12 pm

I searched the blows one week ago, but I didn't find the blow success rate in the skill description. One way to fix that could be increasing the autobuff effect (I can't remember the name).

NO ingame whisps. Petitions for urgent problems. Use the forum or the mail above.

Click on the image to see our facebook

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:32 am