Community forum of L2WingsReborn LineageII private server.

about updates.

Fired
    Duke
    Duke

about updates.

Post by Fired on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:20 am

Well Halin you failed a bit because Elf and Dark Elf daggers only have Mortal Strike skill. Adventurer does not have it.

Secondly, Blue Talismasn Of Defense should be as berserker spirit, you can see now the same animation as berserker spirit when you use it. However as you made it, it gives ~+100 p.def while it should decrease p. def, m.def evasion and increase atck speed, p.atk, m.atk, casting speed, speed. Even talisman description says that Very Happy
    Halin

Re: about updates.

Post by Halin on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:35 am

I know about the berserker effect description, but the skill was not done with a comment of "adds 100 pdef". So I added the pdef.

Damn adventurers. My idea was not to go fixing each blow :S Mostly because I couldn't find in the blows description the blow rate :S Another option might be adding some chance to... dagger mastery or something like that.

NO ingame whisps. Petitions for urgent problems. Use the forum or the mail above.

Click on the image to see our facebook
    Duke

Post by Fired on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:38 am

Halin wrote:I know about the berserker effect description, but the skill was not done with a comment of "adds 100 pdef". So I added the pdef.

Damn adventurers. My idea was not to go fixing each blow :S Mostly because I couldn't find in the blows description the blow rate :S

you can boost critical blow skill effect (With an increased chance of success, you attempt an extremely deadly attack on your foes. Lethal Strike is possible. Requires a dagger)

or Assassination skill effect (Increases attack strength and the rate of deadly attack while using a dagger.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:09 pm